Located in a calm residential area of Vésenaz this large house has 380 m2 of usable space and 250 m2 of living space, spread over three floors
The house was built in 2002 on a plot of approximately 1'500 m2 of mature garden, is a 10 minute walk from the centre of Vèsenaz and is part of a compound that has has a shared pool, a wonderful wooded park, and an underground garage.
Planning permission can be obtained to increase the size of the house if required.
This house has an independent entrance and the large private and closed garden mentioned above.
The distribution is as follows :
- Entrance hall with a wardrobe
- Large living room that gives on to the garden
- Separate dining room that also gives on to the garden
- A large fully equipped kitchen that gives on to a terrace as well as the garden
- An office (that can be easily closed off)
The first floor:
- A large master bedroom with a dressing area and en-suite bathroom
- Two bedrooms that share a bathroom.
- Two bedrooms with plenty of natural light
- Laundry room
- Wine cellar
- Various storage rooms.
The property also has a covered space for three cars in addition to a closed box in the underground parking-
Wonderful sunlit villa close to the centre of Vésenaz
CH-1222 Vésenaz, Vésenaz
○ Villa area
○ Bus stop
○ Primary school
○ Secondary school
○ Covered parking spaces
○ Middle house
○ Wine cellar
○ Underground car park
○ Double glazing
○ As new
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of toilets:
Number of terraces
Size of the plot
Year of construction
Domestic water heating system
Contact for visiting
Mrs. Alexandra SAINT LEGER