This magnificent contemporary house is located in a calm, green area of Corsier, close to both the lake and to public transport.
Built in 2006 with top quality products , it has been perfectly maintained and is in immaculate condition.
With high ceilings the house has a wonderful spacious feel to it, and it has 285m2 of living space and 370m2 of usable space.
Exceptionally luminous and bright, it opens on to the veranda and garden via some floor-to-ceiling double glazed sliding glass doors.
Built on a plot of over 1400 m2 the house is surrounded by a landscaped that has a pool.
On the ground floor we find:
- A large entrance hall that has a visitors toilette and a cloak cupboard.
- Contemporary kitchen with top quality appliances that opens on to a terrace and the garden.
- A large living/dinning room (that has a beautiful fireplace) and gives on to a terrace that overlooks the pool.
- Master bedroom with a dressing area and an en-suite bathroom
On the garden level:
- 2 large bedrooms of over 20m2 that have direct access to the garden a pool
- A large living area that also has direct access to the garden and pool
- two bathrooms
- a large room that can be used as an office/playroom with good storage area
- Possibility of building a fourth bedroom of equivalent size to the others
- Laundry room
- Storage room
- Well arranged wine cellar
The gardens (both the lower and higher levels) are manicured and hold a 12 metre by 4 metre pool, a vegetable garden, and two large terraces.
The grand and large closed garage of 51m2 also has storage room.
Lastly, the solar panels provide all the hot water for the house, the heating is gas driven, and it has a two-way ventilation system that cools the property when needed.
Magnificent contemporary house in the beautiful area of Corsier Port
CH-1246 Corsier GE, Corsier Port
○ Villa area
○ Primary school
○ Swimming pool
○ Wine cellar
○ Fitted kitchen
○ Nice view
Single family house
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Surface of parcel