EXCLUSIVE OFFER - Charming and cozy chalet ideally located in Villars
This charming, large and comfortable chalet is a five minute walk from the centre of the village, shops, public transport and ski lifts.
Situated at the end of a quiet private road the chalet has uninterrupted views of the valley and of the gorgeous Dents de Midi mountains.
The chalet was completely renovated in 2005/6 with top quality finishings and was built with old barn wood and stone that gives it a cozy mountain look.
The south side of the chalet has a terrace just off the breakfast area, a glorious sun trap that is usable all year round.
The garden has a stone purpose built BBQ, a jacuzzi, and borders a pristine stream.
The house has a double garage that can be reached from the garden and also has a parking space just outside the front door.
The chalet is built on a plot of 1'525 m2 , has 270 m2 of living space and 350 m2 of usable space spread over three floors.
The entrance level has:
- entrance hall with fitted wardrobe
- dining room with a fireplace and access to the terrace
- open kitchen with a large breakfast area
- two bedrooms
- a third bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and access to the terrace
- bathroom with a shower
- visitors toilet
The garden level has :
- a large living room with a magnificent window that is five metres high and a view of the mountains
- a family room/cinema room
- a ski room with a separate access to the house and with stone floors to facilitate entry and exit in ski boots
- wonderful air conditioned wine cellar with an old wooden church door and a skylight onto the dining room. This adds wonderful warmth and originality to the chalet.
. laundry/boiler room
- storage room
The first floor has :
- the master bedroom with a large ensuite bathroom
- a single bedroom
Contact usColin Woolcock
Mob.: +41 79 470 4575
Tel.: +41 22 736 3293
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org